The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone use / got one of these?

ShamelessTT

• 2 weeks later...

Well just incase anyone else is looking/ thinking on one of these gauges i thought id add a little writeup.

I ordered one from ebay and as the item is in the US, it took about 2 weeks ish to arrive. It said on the box i needed to pay £12 for import tax before it was delivered, but it actually was delivered without me paying so i dont know what went on there. So by that logic , the boost gauge i bought was £30, but you could be looking at £42 all in worse case.

Anyway the 52mm gauge was very well packaged and came with clear simple instructions. Its a mechanical gauge with back light (7 diff colours and colour memory) and fits absolutely perfectly into the clock space using the brackets provided in the box.

Having already had a Blitz IColor t.r boost controller with an accurate reading i had something to compare this gauge against. Im currently pulling 0.84 bar (peak) in my car as its stock (both cats) but this new gauge absolutely matched this reading and showed 12 psi.

I would really urge anyone whos thinking about buying an "auto gauge" or other cheaper boost gauge to give these "glow shift" gauges a try as the quality and accuracy is excellent and they look really nice aswell.

http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/ (or search ebay)

Im definately going to be buying more.

Cheers,

Si