The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TE44 turbo, any good?

tooquicktostop

Specs would be helpful ;)

Agree but there is nothing more on it than a name

Boostwerx Complete Turbo Kit for 93-98 Toyota Supra N/A

Part # BWX04

The complete kit is similar to the base kit; however, it has all of the components needed to turbocharge your naturally aspirated Supra. You can go with basic options and have a streetable car making horsepower in the mid 300 range or go all out and have a 700hp monster.

Parts List:

-Turbocharger of your choice:

TE44- Capable of 450rwhp full boost at 3200rpm.

PT52 Capable of 520rwhp, hits full boost at 3800rpm.

PT61 Capable of 600rwhp, hits full boost at 4800rpm

-38mm Tial wastegate

-Dumpipe for the Wastegate

-3" downpipe

-Cast-Steel Turbo Manifold

-3" Midpipe

Oil feed and Return Lines

PTE Intercooler 31x10.5x3.5 capable of 750hp

APEX-I S-AFC II

525cc Injectors with clips(x6)

Walboro 255lph fuel pump with install kit.

Boostlogic 2.5mm Headgasket

HKS SSQV Blow off Valve with flange.

K&N FIPK

Boostlogic Intercooler Piping

Your Price $5,175.00

I think the PHR kit looks quite good for the price ?

Powerhouse Racing Stage 1 Turbo Kit for 1993-96 Supra Non-Turbo

Part # PHR Stage 1 MK4 NA

PHR was the originator of the turbo conversion market for the Non Turbo Supra back in 1994, so why consider any other brand? PHR turbo kits are the absolute best quality parts you can get anywhere. If you want a low quality kit made insomeone’s garage in their spare time then you should not buy the PHR kit. Can anyone else offer you 11 years of work and knowledge on the MK4 Non-Turbo Supra?

This generation II system utilizes the latest in manufacturing technology to bring you the highest quality at the lowest price. This PHR Stage 1 kit features:

Extreme 2000 Black Heat Coated Cast-steel Exhaust Manifold for the Ultimate in Reliability

Garrett GT60 Turbocharger with Polished Compressor Housing

ITS ProGate External 50mm Wastegate

Stainless Steel Oil Feed and Drain Lines

2.5” Mandrel Bent Aluminum Intercooler Piping

HKS 600x300x65mm Front Mounted Intercooler Core

3” Extreme 2000 Black Heat Coated Exhaust Downpipe

Vortech Fuel Management Unit (3:1 Fuel Pressure Regulator)

255lph Walbro In-tank Fuel Pump Upgrade

3” High Flow K&N Air Filter

3” Aluminum Air Inlet Piping

All Hardware Necessary for a Complete Install!

The Stage 1 Single Turbo System for the Non-Turbo Supra offers approximately 310-320 RWHP for automatic owners and 320-330 RWHP for five speed manual cars at only 8 psi of boost pressure! This is equivalent to the power of a mildly modified Supra Twin Turbo, so don’t be afraid to show it off! Designed to work with all factory electronics, the PHR Stage 1 Single Turbo System delivers a broad horsepower and torque curve that adds approximately 140 RWHP to an otherwise stock Non-Turbo Supra. Of course, we recommend a high quality cat-back exhaust system be added, and other options are available (but not necessary) such as a Blow Off Valve, Clutch upgrade, and MAP ECU (fuel mapping computer).

Remember, the PHR Stage 1 Turbo System is designed to be a complete “bolt-on” turbo system, with no other additions required. We don’t sell you the turbo and require that you purchase an additional $2,000 in upgrades. This kit is everything you need all in one box, ready to install and run. Also, we can customize your Turbo Kit with blue, black, or red silicone couplings at no additional charge.

While installation is relatively straightforward, we do recommend that the installation be performed by a qualified person with the proper tools and equipment to do the job right. This system is currently only available for the 1993-96 model Non-Turbo Supra due to variances in the air metering system.

The dyno shown here is a comparison between a stock Non-Turbo and the same Supra after installing the PHR Stage 1 Kit!

For a larger view of the dyno please click here.

This Stage 1 kit is upgradeable to the PHR Stage 2 kit later on if you decide you need even more power, just contact us for pricing and availability. To choose the color of silicone couplers you want included in the kit, please click on More Info.

MSRP $5,299.00

Your Price $5,200.00

Ok put it this way, if I still have mine I will do you a deal with yours. If it gets sold and I don't need the cash for anything else I will make you an offer. :)

sounds ok with me mate, of course the car becomes more expensive after the 23rd as i am chucking a lot of parts and money at it with supraloopy !!

dean i know your need for speed attitude, but think do you really want to throw loads of cash at an n/a:blink: i can see a lot more hurdles than doing it to a tt, i have a stunning looking 6 speed tt or another stunning auto tt i may do a deal on;)