The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lets drag another morning

SupraTRD83

Yep, I'm sat here waiting for engineers to finish their calcs so I can actually get on and draw stuff. I've had sod all to do since about 11:30 yesterday. It's starting to get annoying as there's stuff I could be getting on with at home and sitting around all day just makes me tired.

How did the interview go yesterday? What was it for.

Yep, I'm sat here waiting for engineers to finish their calcs so I can actually get on and draw stuff. I've had sod all to do since about 11:30 yesterday. It's starting to get annoying as there's stuff I could be getting on with at home and sitting around all day just makes me tired.

I get like that sat at a desk all day drives me made and makes me feel like sh*t :(

You'll love this but... :rolleyes: the interview was my final exam to become a taxi driver :D and I passed. just thinking of doing an early morning school run and then maybe a night or 2 to get the money up. But hopefully ill get another call back from this job near me in web design, fingers crossed

You'll love this but... :rolleyes: the interview was my final exam to become a taxi driver :D and I passed. just thinking of doing an early morning school run and then maybe a night or 2 to get the money up. But hopefully ill get another call back from this job near me in web design, fingers crossed

Cool, well done mate. A couple of my mates are taxi drivers. It can be shitty at times, but at least it's bringing in some money.

Cool, well done mate. A couple of my mates are taxi drivers. It can be $#@!ty at times, but at least it's bringing in some money.

Yeah thats what I'm after just a few pennies, went to the job centre and don't want to ever go back, no offense to them people but jesus... one guy was asleep on the phones you use to call up possible workplaces.

Hoping to get this DJ job sorted too that will be around £100-£150 a night for 4 hours work but at the moment there re-furbing the club and not sure when it will be done.

Yeah, job centres suck. I'm a draughtsman and when I got laid off last year, one of the options I was thinking about was going into the training side of things, teching people how to use AutoCAD and stuff as I quite enjoy that side of things. I mentioned this at the job centre and they were all interested and said 'go to this place next Thursday, they should be able to give you some assistance'. I thought great, it must be something to do with the university or something. I turned up and it was the weekly 'get back to work' programme. It was the place they send the wasters to let them use the internet to search for jobs and I was surrounded by retards who couldn't even turn a computer on. The guy there knew less than I did about where to look to find training jobs. Absolute waste of time and petrol.

You might definitely be dead mate. I have an 8 month long database project that goes live tomorrow, I am nervous but have naught to do since it is all finished. Only working 3 days next week then back to normal cop work which means no sitting at the computer all day looing at forums :(

Yeah, job centres suck. I'm a draughtsman and when I got laid off last year, one of the options I was thinking about was going into the training side of things, teching people how to use AutoCAD and stuff as I quite enjoy that side of things. I mentioned this at the job centre and they were all interested and said 'go to this place next Thursday, they should be able to give you some assistance'. I thought great, it must be something to do with the university or something. I turned up and it was the weekly 'get back to work' programme. It was the place they send the wasters to let them use the internet to search for jobs and I was surrounded by retards who couldn't even turn a computer on. The guy there knew less than I did about where to look to find training jobs. Absolute waste of time and petrol.

Job club :haha: thats the worst part of being on jobseekers, everyone gets tard with the same brush *out of work must be a bum* and thats not the case for probably 40% of the people there. But then again there is 60% wasters who havent got the energy to even wake up. God save Britain :D