The mkiv Supra Owners Club

aftermarket radiators

natony

im looking for and aftermarker aluminium radiator for my NA but all i can find are ones that say they are for the turbo version.

looking at the pictures of them there seems to be no difference between NA and turbo

will a turbo one fit an NA ?

iirc the na rad is thinner that a tt one and doesnt have the bolt holes for the small fan on the right hand side looking from the front of the car.

An auto rad has a transmission cooler built into it.

Ive got an almost brand new stock na auto rad in my shed it you want a stock 1. Was only fitted to a car for 3 weeks. Pm me if your interested.

I brought a cheap alloy rad off of ebay for my manual Na, it stated it was for a manual turbo and fits 100%.

It's supplied for £109 on ebay by Asi performance. Lots of people have them on this forum.

No issues and was a great fit and good quality. If you have an auto then you'd need a seperate transmission cooler.

If you want increased cooling I can supply a modified TT rad that will fit. IMHO 90% of the alloy rads on offer are NOT as good as the stock units, which have a superb core design. My rads will have the stock type inbuilt auto box cooler, to use either as intended, or for an ultra neat PAS cooler in manuals.

If you want increased cooling I can supply a modified TT rad that will fit. IMHO 90% of the alloy rads on offer are NOT as good as the stock units, which have a superb core design. My rads will have the stock type inbuilt auto box cooler, to use either as intended, or for an ultra neat PAS cooler in manuals.

how much would one of these said rads be?

being a N/a-TTer i still have my Na rad in there, and now i have a FMIC i still have the stock PAS cooler as the greddy one wasn't needed to be fitted as there was space for the stock one.

This could be something i need for when summer gets here