The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rare colour UK specs

j_jza80

There's definately a couple of MSB one kicking around, there was one on Pistonheads about a year ago. There was a gunmetal one driven by a guy in his 30s around York occasionally, but I don't know wether it had been resprayed or not.

I'm also pretty certain that there was one which had been ordered from the factory in a Lexus blue (not storm blue). That might have been over on .co.uk though.

There's definately a couple of MSB one kicking around, there was one on Pistonheads about a year ago. There was a gunmetal one driven by a guy in his 30s around York occasionally, but I don't know wether it had been resprayed or not.

I'm also pretty certain that there was one which had been ordered from the factory in a Lexus blue (not storm blue). That might have been over on .co.uk though.

Sure you're not thinking of Barney's one, that GVN resprayed several years ago?

Sure you're not thinking of Barney's one, that GVN resprayed several years ago?

I'm probably getting my wires crossed (Side effect of being stupid i'm afraid :D )

It probably was Barneys car I was thinking of, although his paint job is probably better than from the factory.

I'm probably getting my wires crossed (Side effect of being stupid i'm afraid :D )

It probably was Barneys car I was thinking of, although his paint job is probably better than from the factory.

One of the best I've ever seen to be honest :)

• 7 months later...
I dont think so, i take it the uk spec is the rare type?, mines an import.

It may be worth a read through the forum to see what is common and what is not. The UK specs are rarer than the imports, came in less colours and were never released as facelift cars. So quite a few differences.