The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift NA Auto

jevansio

What you planning Jay? :D

Nothing big :D, thinking about an NA to get me to work & back, the MR2 is nice & all but is a manual, I feel like something a bit bigger & an auto, and I love the Supra shape. I look at the completely stock cars & they look lovely. No need for a turbo, I just want the look & the reliability & the ease of driving :)

What about a nice "pimped" GS300?

:D, naa, if I went for a saloon it'd be an XJ

Why Don't you buy a Diesel :D

Cause they're sh*te :D, diesel stinks, they rattle when cold & take ages to warm up. I bought Rachel a Corsa diesel, the 1st diesel we've owned and although mpg is a bonus I hate driving it, petrol only for me :D

:D, naa, if I went for a saloon it'd be an XJ

Cause they're sh*te :D, diesel stinks, they rattle when cold & take ages to warm up. I bought Rachel a Corsa diesel, the 1st diesel we've owned and although mpg is a bonus I hate driving it, petrol only for me :D

In fairness buddy the BMW's are actually pretty quiet for oil burners. I would have the 330 though, 335 drinks as much as a petrol.

In fairness buddy the BMW's are actually pretty quiet for oil burners. I would have the 330 though, 335 drinks as much as a petrol.

I've got a 535d and I regularly get about 38mpg; not bad for 340bhp and 640Nm!

I'd love to see that engine in the Supe, with a proper 6 speed manual :p

Aye - Jay, get a 535d, you know you want one :D

M5 yes :D, diesel no :D

You mean you do your own driving?? Thought you would have a chauffeur buddy ;)

Wait... so those 1/4 mile times ARE actually your fault?

:innocent:

I wish :D

They sure are, I make no excuses for my crap launch technique, I should have bought an Auto :D

I've got a 535d and I regularly get about 38mpg; not bad for 340bhp and 640Nm!

I'd love to see that engine in the Supe, with a proper 6 speed manual :p

God knows where i got that information from, the 535 is better than the 530 for economy according to parkers lol.

Nothing big :D, thinking about an NA to get me to work & back, the MR2 is nice & all but is a manual, I feel like something a bit bigger & an auto, and I love the Supra shape. I look at the completely stock cars & they look lovely. No need for a turbo, I just want the look & the reliability & the ease of driving :)

I have an auto MR2 you can have if you fancy an auto for the trip to work. J plate.

I have an auto MR2 you can have if you fancy an auto for the trip to work. J plate.

Really appreciate the offer JB, but I fancy something a bit bigger TBH, the MR2 is great, but feels a little cheap due to it being so small. I would really like a Supra TBH :D