The mkiv Supra Owners Club

now an owner

Guest Shane Browne

Guest Shane Browne

Hey Supra People,

I have just bought my first supra today and WOW WOW WOW its amazing. I would like to thank a few people. Firstly James for selling his pride and joy. Secondly to Ian for all his advice and time. Thirdly to Jurgan also for his helpful comments and time to reply to my beginner questions apolagies for not buying one of yours couldnt strech out my budget and sorry to anybody i didnt reply to on my last post. I am going to become a full member now and look forward to the future as a supra owner.

Thanks

Shane

PS does anybody know how to change your user name

Hey Supra People,

I have just bought my first supra today and WOW WOW WOW its amazing. I would like to thank a few people. Firstly James for selling his pride and joy. Secondly to Ian for all his advice and time. Thirdly to Jurgan also for his helpful comments and time to reply to my beginner questions apolagies for not buying one of yours couldnt strech out my budget and sorry to anybody i didnt reply to on my last post. I am going to become a full member now and look forward to the future as a supra owner.

Thanks

Shane

PS does anybody know how to change your user name

No worries Shane i was glad to help out ............ James looked well sad when we pulled out of the Petrol station, youve got a cracker there mate :D ...........and well done James youve looked after her well and im sure you will be back with another after your wedding and everything settles down etc

Cheers

-Ian-

Guest Shane Browne

Thanks for all the nice comments. I have not been out of the car since i got it, im blown away by it, absolutly wicked. In all truth im off out again now for a spin

Congrats on the purchase - I imported that car (Jay's a good mate of mine so sorted it for him) and it was in the nicest condition of any I brought over, and they were all high graders :)

I still think Jay was a nutter to sell her but he did do a good job of keeping her nice.

It's crying out for some decat pipes and a restrictor ring to unlock the performance the other mods are there for - Jay never got round to it!

Welcome to the club!

Cheers,

Brian.