The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Saw Gaz's Car Today

themodifiedkid

I was Driving on the A2 towards canterbury and up ahead I saw Gaz's motor. Forgetting that he was selling it today I drove up along side to say hello, not no-ing what gaz looked like. The driver gave me the finger and a load of gob,:blink: so I assume that it was the new buyer as I cant imagine Gaz being like that. Was a bit pissed of tho coz only being friendly and don't often see supras in my neck of the woods.

But Gaz you shouldn't have sold it, its sounds and looks amazing. And that guy seemed like a real dick!!! (Hope it wasn't you now ive said this) :p

Anyway just had to get that of my chest coz it was bugging me all day :(

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, sounds like the new owner is a nice lad then! :D

..Unless you caught Gaz on a REALLY bad day, but I couldn't imagine him ever being like that!

From what i gather Gaz is an older member (sorry Gaz) and this guy looked liked late 20s to early 30s.

Couldn't belive how nice it sounded to. It was'nt exhaust noise either, it was engine bay growl/scream?. Is this down to going single, coz I want that sound lol :D

Edited by themodifiedkid (see edit history)

so did you just drive up next to gaz's car and smile and wave or something and whoever was driving just gave you the finger.. :blink:

Yeah, was driving towards it and firstly recognised the reg, so caught up with it and obviously went on the outside lane and wound the window down and waved and said/shouted "alright"

To this he stuck his fingers up and said some things I don't even know what it was then speed of an a turn off.

So was a wee bit baffled :search:

For the record, I have been borrowing Gaz's car. If you drive like a tosser what sort of reception do you expect!

He said late twenties/early thirties??

You look younger than my 14 year old Jon.....:D

*It wasn't you though, was it??:blink:

H.

Ay I wasn't driving like a tosser. Prob doing about 60 - 70 no traffic about, drive alongside and wind window down to say hello. Try and get driving like a tosser out of that

Arn't you forgetting to mention undertaking about 5 cars to catch me and almost driving into the side of me just so you could wave :rolleyes: