The mkiv Supra Owners Club

strange feelings

gaz1

took the supe out today for about an hour, driven it about 4 times in the last 6 months.

was a great feeling, stopped for fuel and a couple of lads got out of there corsa and took pics

took it to some silly leptons on some clear straight roads.

it all came flooding back to me the reason why i went single,

but alas i have a chap coming to take it away from me tomorow,

i did not realize how hard this bit would be:(

i am kind of half hoping he is going to try to knock down my underpriced asking price just so i can say fook orf and then keep it,

on the other hand i have a cracking 6 speed that is gagging for a jamie p type build

and the other hand maybe a more refined car would be better for an ageing gent like me

and on the other hand, i don,t actualy need another car:(

anyway this many handed chap has some thinking to do:(

:D I did that when I foolishly decided to sell mine that time :D

You made the right decision in keeping it Jay ;) that car is yours, you made the choices of what to do with the mods and changes and you are the one that constantly thinks what to do next.

If somebody else got the car they would want to make it their's :blink:

I did this when i got mine from Vicky, i straight away wanted to make 'my' marks on 'my' car.

A lot of people on this forum have there 'own' cars others have cars that they buy do a bit of work on then eventually sell.

I've no problem with either actions but i like my cars to be know as mine :cool:

Who ever buys Gaz1 car will always own Gaz1 car :eyebrows:

You made the right decision in keeping it Jay ;) that car is yours, you made the choices of what to do with the mods and changes and you are the one that constantly thinks what to do next.

If somebody else got the car they would want to make it their's :blink:

I did this when i got mine from Vicky, i straight away wanted to make 'my' marks on 'my' car.

A lot of people on this forum have there 'own' cars others have cars that they buy do a bit of work on then eventually sell.

I've no problem with either actions but i like my cars to be know as mine :cool:

Who ever buys Gaz1 car will always own Gaz1 car :eyebrows:

and thats cool with me:D

i alway called gamers car "cjs car"

:cry::cry::cry:

This is why I never did anything more with mine....:rolleyes: I wanted to go TT, get some nice shiny chrome wheels and plough a stupid amount of money into the Supe. At the end of the day I have aspirations for other cars and I would end up in the dilemma that Gaz now has.....:blink:

Love your car mate and I bet it will be really hard to let it go, but you obviously have desires for something a bit more "up market"..!!

Good luck mate..!

H.