The mkiv Supra Owners Club

finally bought a supra

glanov

many people have taken the headlamp washers off so that's not much of an issue. I dont think they're prefacelift lights. Look too clean :)

They're chrome, which are pre facelift headlights ;)

I don't mind the washer jets, it's just unusual to see them on a j-spec.

They're chrome, which are pre facelift headlights ;)

I don't mind the washer jets, it's just unusual to see them on a j-spec.

Is it a J-Spec? I thought the headlamp washers only came on a UK Spec as standard? Strange...

well she was imported around 10 years ago!! and the guy i bought it off had it since he bought it off the garage that imported it!!

the lights a glass and very clean no fade!! but im sure you guys know abit more that me atm lol

cheers for the replys

Stunning, love the white lip, and sad to admit it but I actually like the dlidos too :D

Give it a few years, and the dildo's will be like hens teeth. Then everyone will want them.

I've seen a couple of imports with these before, they must have been a pretty rare option in Japan.

cheers for the comments guys!! she will be on the road in a months time so will be lookin forward to meeting some supra owners!!

so can i ask wat the differance is with pre facelift and facelift lights??

Also to cut a long story short, the car was broke into many years back and the cd player stole but they managed to cut the wires to a box above the cd player witch controls the heating system, now it only has 1 fan speed and either hot or cold nothing in between which is annoying!

so has anyone got an idea off wat i need to get or is it a case off takeing cd player out and see if its wired up correct? cheers guys