The mkiv Supra Owners Club

!!!Need 1 more for a rolling road day asap!!!

DAT Inter

As the title suggests, my forum is having a rolling road day on the 22nd this month at HyperTech in Bonnybridge.

We need 1 more car but can accomodate up to 6 more, so if anyone is wanting to go can the please let me know here or by PM as i need a deposit ASAP.

I'd be well up for this as mine came with some Flywheel dyno sheets and I've no idea what it would be at the wheels but I can't, thats like 1 - 2 weeks before my final hand in for uni and I'm stressing as it is :(

Surely they had to measure the wheel hp to calculate the flywheel figure?

• 2 weeks later...
For some reason I thought this was a month later. How did you guys get on? What sort of figure are you making marc?

Is your car full BPU fraser? How was it?

most people's figures were comming in well under what was expected. (a stock new porsche was 40bhp down) :blink:

my run was pretty good tho, good graph and mine made 341.5bhp on a stock engine apart from the fmic. :)