The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fed up of the cold now

SupraTRD83

Trying to fix some new LED's and went and blew a 15amp fuse which powers the heater, cig lighter & clock.

got up this morning and the Supe is completly iced over, had to drive 15 miles to work with the windows open (to make sure it didnt steam up windows) and it was bloody freezing!!!! anyone else just dying for some sun now? want to go away but not sure where's hot this time of year? :cold:

Yeah, agreed. Want some nice warm weather (then everyone can whinge about it being too hot).

yeah why do ppl do that? I went away with my mates last year and one kept moaning it was too hot all the time, granted you couldnt even walk on the beach without it burning your feet but it makes me :D i love the sun, except when at work of course, but recently redundant and working my notice gives me the perfect chance to sit here and do this. by the way Gav, did you get in touch with Electrical people? get anything sorted mate?

Because ;) sorry couldn't resist :p

I can truly say I have never complained about it being too hot unless I can't sleep

Right now listen here you!! i get stick on here as it is BECAUSE my caps button is lazy :p.. so i feel i can allow myself the odd little mishap now and again!! hehe:D

Right now listen here you!! i get stick on here as it is BECAUSE my caps button is lazy :p.. so i feel i can allow myself the odd little mishap now and again!! hehe:D

Looking at my previous posts i'd agree ;) my mkivSupra vocabulary isn't at its best. But then again a 'D' in English (which I think stands for dunce) and over 8 years without schooling since then explains a lot. But here's to trying ay? :D

Guest CrazyA64
I am now mate and it feels good apart from a tingling in my hands, not sure if it frost bite or heart attack :)

lulz thought I'd give you a nudge make sure you didn't have the heart attack! But you may have lost your fingers already with the frost bite so how are we to know either way?! Quickly, if you've not had a heart attack but can't reply because your fingers have fallen off mash your face against the keyboard so we can cancel the ambulance ;p

On topic, been there with the no heater thing mate, sucks to be you right now! Memories of using a mates lighter to de-mist the car one morning... comedy ;)

And Tracie I have to say, bravo for not commenting on me having a blown fuse after what you said yesterday ;)

Hehe!! funnily enough i really had to stop myself because i was going too... but in all honesty tony has blown fuses god knows how many bloody times by doing stuff ... must be a man thing lol

lulz thought I'd give you a nudge make sure you didn't have the heart attack! But you may have lost your fingers already with the frost bite so how are we to know either way?! Quickly, if you've not had a heart attack but can't reply because your fingers have fallen off mash your face against the keyboard so we can cancel the ambulance ;p

On topic, been there with the no heater thing mate, sucks to be you right now! Memories of using a mates lighter to de-mist the car one morning... comedy ;)

Luckily a garage next door to work have kindly given me a 15amp so that is being replaced on my dinner break at 12:00pm then I'm just going to sit in the car and blow the heaters in my face and smile :D No heart attack here. Whiskey in my draw has saved the day :)

Hehe!! funnily enough i really had to stop myself because i was going too... but in all honesty tony has blown fuses god knows how many bloody times by doing stuff ... must be a man thing lol

Its a mans need to mess things up, then get mardy, then storm around, then finish the job later than expected but feel self proud :D