The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics Of My Supra

suprastu

Do you think It'll ruin it?

I like the Standard Seats, but they're not as hugging as I'd like, if that makes any sense, plus I want harnesses soon. Would you recommend any replacements?

What do you think of the Chrome Dashboard trim I put on?

Do you think It'll ruin it?

I like the Standard Seats, but they're not as hugging as I'd like, if that makes any sense, plus I want harnesses soon. Would you recommend any replacements?

What do you think of the Chrome Dashboard trim I put on?

I just don't find red would fit in at all. Keep it matching. Check out my garage, Standard Recaro's. I'm planning on a full leather re-trim soon throughout the interior. But i know the stock leather recaros from the facelift supras are stunning.

I'd go for some aftermarket black leather ones if i was you, but it all depends on your future plans :)

Well i've got a sprayed graphite dash with some of the brushed alu bits but on which doesn't look too bad.

I just don't find red would fit in at all. Keep it matching. Check out my garage, Standard Recaro's. I'm planning on a full leather re-trim soon throughout the interior. But i know the stock leather recaros from the facelift supras are stunning.

I'd go for some aftermarket black leather ones if i was you, but it all depends on your future plans :)

Well i've got a sprayed graphite dash with some of the brushed alu bits but on which doesn't look too bad.

Agree with Matt. If the body is stock why would you want red seats in a silver car.

Well spotted Dave :) It looks to me like the front passenger side wing and side pod has had a paint at some point, rather than the door itself. Nice stock looking cat but as others havementioned those black wheels don't do it for me. Stock is best :D

Red seats, no way, that'd be horrible, some nice black aftermarket ones suit the Supra interior far better, a few of the Recaro range have great support. http://www.whifbitz.co.uk do quite a few nice ones.

Guest fraser664

Hi guys, im away to buy a supra and was wondering whats the best way to get the dash looking great, some parts of the one im buying is faded. Ive seen loads of pics of great looking stylish dashes and wonder how i can achieve this in the car im getting?

Thanks,

Daz

Guest Garfy
Hi guys, im away to buy a supra and was wondering whats the best way to get the dash looking great, some parts of the one im buying is faded. Ive seen loads of pics of great looking stylish dashes and wonder how i can achieve this in the car im getting?

Thanks,

Daz

Take the Dash panels out, strip off the Rubber coating (I used brake fluid to do that) then Spray them Satin Black ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fraser664

i think you dash looks great, i like the carbon fibre affect the best though, how did you get it looking like that?did you get it sprayed or wot?

Daz