The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Diff carrier parts

Guest Beck

Ok, im new so be gentle.

Am trying to get hold of the little bit circled in the pic, have contacted Toyota and they have told me that they cant be ordered seperately from the carrier.

I dont know the proper name for it, but its the rubbered mount pressed into the diff carrier.

I did a search but didn't seem to come up with anything

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

The diagram we were given by toyota didn't even show that part. They tell me they are now contacting Japan to see if they can find it. Perhaps worth me going to a different dealership.

Beck,

Give the guys at http://www.cheaptoyotaparts.co.uk a try, email [email protected]

I have found them very helpful in identifying the Toyota part numbers for UK supension which I fitted about six months ago.

The telephone numbers I have are;

Orders/enqiries 0208 144 2373, their open 9am - 9PM Mon-Sun

Same times for mobile 0781 619 4276

Rgds

George

Yeh i do, getting desperate now, first round of the sprint series is comin up and we have no diff in.

I spoke to the chap at cheap toyota parts and he has said the same, only available if you buy the entire carrier, seems daft to me if the rubber in there perishes to have to buy the whole casing for the sake of two mounts.

Any help in finding them would be extremely appreciated.

• 2 years later...
Guest suprabass

Blast from the past but did anyone ever get the part number for the above circled item?

Looking for these myself now with no luck getting the part number