The mkiv Supra Owners Club

People's Opinions and Personal Preference

Fitz

Hey Guys/Gals,

Currently I'm compiling a list of the modifications/services and their prices together before I get everything organised and take the car to Paul at Whifbitz.

I'm at the point of looking at the lights on my car (as I have the Yellowing Plastic J-Spec ones). I've been set on Upgrading them to the UK Glass one's but recently I've seen a few nice Silver Supra's with facelift lights, so now I'm having second thoughts.

What I really would like to know is which style do you think is better/nicer.

I know everyone's opinion is different and it comes down to if I'm happy with it or not but, I like to hear what people have to say.

Thanks,

Cliff

some cars look good with facelift lights, black and white come to mind. Other cars look good with uk/silver lights, Storm blue and red come to mind again.

Silver is one of those colours that sits in the middle for me.

I think though it depends on a few factors with a silver car, if the wheels are shiney, then shiney headlights. If not then facelift ones look good.

Why?

Surely the main consideration is what you like best?

Will you change your mind to please the majority if necessary?

Well I'm in two minds at the moment both seem like a viable choice. Just like to see what people have to say and maybe depending on suggestions I may go with the majority.

But, It would only be for personal satisfaction, not solely based around other people. (Mix of Both)