The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Show me your tattoos :)

supra-lover

I have been saving for a tattoo for a while now on the quiet.. I have always wanted a dragon I really think they look stunning done well. My brother had a lovely one so I thought it would also be nice to have the same sought of style as he had, since he passed away 3 years ago I have been wanting to get a tattoo done in memory of him but haven't really decided on what too go for and where.

After a lot of thought I'm going for a dragon on my right arm similar to the one in the pic.

I want the head to be on the top of my forearm though rapping around my upper arm ending on my shoulder.

I would like to get my brothers name in there somewhere too and his date of birth & date of passing away. SO I was just wondering if any of you guys had any tattoo's you wanna share and maybe give me more ideas cheers guys chris :)

[ATTACH]88723[/ATTACH]

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been saving for a tattoo for a while now on the quiet.. I have always wanted a dragon I really think they look stunning done well. My brother had a lovely one so I thought it would also be nice to have the same sought of style as he had, since he passed away 3 years ago I have been wanting to get a tattoo done in memory of him but haven't really decided on what too go for and where.

After a lot of thought I'm going for a dragon on my right arm similar to the one in the pic.

I want the head to be on the top of my forearm though rapping around my upper arm ending on my shoulder.

I would like to get my brothers name in there somewhere too and his date of birth & date of passing away. SO I was just wondering if any of you guys had any tattoo's you wanna share and maybe give me more ideas cheers guys chris :)

[ATTACH]88723[/ATTACH]

Thats a good reason for getting one done, This is my friends tattoo it is amazing. I know its not what your after but gives you an idea of a really well done dragon tattoo.

I'm looking at getting one done..... Just something small and insignificant by comparison to some on here.

I won't have what my colleague has on his left arm "RIP Tiddles 1998 -2007" lol

Just not sure at all yet.

Either that or a bit of body jewelery :D