The mkiv Supra Owners Club

spyro

helooo..

im simon, im from newcastle and im picking up my first supra this weekend,

its a 93 N/A manual - 19's - full kakimoto exhaust - and apart from that it's stock

already ordered vader spat's and veilside skirts but havent decided on the front, possibly a full bumper probably just a lip. and im going for the TRD rear spoiler instead of the standard.

site looks good and i hope to get some good use out of it !

thanks simon

Edited by spyro
pics added (see edit history)

Welcome, my advice (not worth much) would be to keep it as is for a while and do some digging around on here you might get some inspiration and decide to go a different direction with mods. The slightly altered stock look is very popular at the moment and not only would it be cheaper to do but would not decrease the value of your motor as a lot of mods seem to be doing at the moment.

south shields lad's... and yeah im up for a trip out, but unfortunately for me im spending 2day fitting a new water pump, it developed a leak yesterday, and took me about 4 hours 2 strip[ it out, timing belt etc etc off :( WHAT A MARE...

for the locals my FACEBOOK is simon hyde > my MSN is [email protected]

simon