The mkiv Supra Owners Club

God bless SOME garages

SupraTRD83

Just had a new rad put in the supe then realised the pump needed changing too, takes it too the garage and gets told new pump installed for £180 she rings me back today and says 'we have to remove your belt to get to your pump so do you want us to put your old cam belt on or while we've got it off we can replace it for just the cost of the belt, no labour cost as its no extra work for them' so got new water pump and new belt for £205 :D

Ill have to find out the name of it mate when I fetch the car saturday. ill pm you. you going to go up and get a new pump fitted and see what they say ;)

Just post it up :)

I live nowhere near you, but other members that do might be able to use them based on your recommendation.