The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Back in the paintshop

Dnk

Seeing as my mates place is a bit quiet workwise i thought i'd do some jobs on the supra.

Front bumper is off and prepped ready to paint and the side skirts are also getting done.

Ive taken the fmic and pipework off as well as i think the pipes will be much nicer powder coated, found some rust on the cross member under the rad but thankfully its only surface rust and should be easily delt with.

DSCF0811.jpg

Yip the pipes will look sweet powder coated, mine are silver & keeping them clean is a lot easier than polishing silver/chrome pipework

Im heading down the Black route and probably going to do the t/b, intake manifold and cam covers as well but that'll have to be done another time.

Should look very nice, easy to maintain and very smart

you won't be able to find your car in the dark before long :D.

I just keep pressing the alarm fob and look out for the flashing indicators :D

Im contemplating changing the blue hoses to black but not sure on that one yet, Kev is sending me some he's got to see what it'll look like, might be a bit too much

How are you getting on with your wheels ?

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

You've got to much money Dunk lol, Your car looked great how it was but your so fussy:p

I wish mate, im glad i did this as i'd never have seen the crossmember rust otherwise.

Beauty is only skin deep;)

Nothing wrong with being fussy :p:d

That looks gorgeous Col :) I think yours will look stunning done like that Dunk:cool:

Yep i agree, Cols engine bay looks sweet :)

Mine will be a bit differant with Blue hoses and no bling, i might change all the hoses to Black but think the Black and Blue could work quite well together, we'll see ;)

Fixed the head unit and was just a 10 amp fuse behind it :)

DSCF0816.jpg

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

Totally in love with your car.

Cant wait to see it back looking gorgeous as ever

My car ? if so hands off she's mine :D thanks mate i appreciate your comments.

Hopefully i'll have the intercooler and pipework back on by tuesday, spent the day fixing the head unit and flatting the front bumper and going to Thor, i reckon she could be back prowling the streets by the weekend :)