The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got mine today

Keefred

Absolute tool. I am surprised how quick it feels compared to the mk3 I had, that felt quite powerful but I wouldn't say quick, but the mk4 feels like a different car, much more lively and responsive, the automatic gearbox is superb. I have had cars pushing out the same bhp but this just feels better. I have to say I am so pleased I bought one, storm blue ( I think ) 94 n/a auto, and I kept going out of the office for a fag and just to look at it today in the carpark.

It's flipping lovely. :p

I know I look at the sexy end of the car every time I walk away from it :D Grats on your new toy! Make sure you name her or it's bad luck :p

maybe thats his name for the car..."absolute tool" lol..

now i thought you called people a tool if they are being a bit of a numpty lol..

Anyways hi and welcome :D:d defo need some pics of this tool!