The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rolling wheel arches

garycTT

be careful with arch rollers, the metal on the rear arches can be a little thin, so as they roll the arch it ripples where each of the rivets sits. You may get away with it but its worth watching.

Yeah to that above just had my arches done at GVN today & professionally cut & treated & they said the same DO NOT ROLL as what said above can occur

Ive had to fit spacers to get my wheels to clear my new brakes, and now the rear wheels are catching the arches, so I need to get the arches rolles. Does anyone know where abouts in Scotland I could be this done?

Gary

Any chance, you bought ur wheels from DP Motorsport?

I would ditch the spacers. I have run them on previous cars and had no issue but my supra didnt like them at all, handled like a bag of arse.

Wheels were bought from Demon Tweeks. Just put a Stoptech/Brembo brake set up on the car and there wasnt enough clearence width-wise. Every time I do something to the car its always a complete headache! Im tempted to put it back in the garage and but a 996 Carerra instead!!