The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ABS light fault

P 17EED

First of all i noticed that my car had ABS but no warning lamp. Traced the fault to the bulb being removed!!

Replaced the bulb, which then was showing me a fault which i narrowed down to n/s/r wheel sensor, so i have replaced the sensor and the light is still on. (was a second hand part so could be faulty still)

What is the 'proper' way to read and reset the codes? I have found a couple of ways but wanna be sure to do it right, whenever i try to read the flash codes now the light just stays off and does nothing. I even tried reading it with my diagnostic machine and it says 'no fault codes'.

When you turn the ignition on the ABS lamp lights up and stays on. I did re solder the lamp unit, could i have messed this up or does anyone have any other ideas, need to MOT it this week.

I have been searching this site on and off for days now for my answer but cant find it.

Thanks Peter