The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Part Numbers required - please see pics

DaveSupTT

Hi Guys,

Thanks to those who have given me the part numbers I have required up to now, but im sorry to say. I NEED SOME MORE! :D

If someone could help me out with obtaining the part numbers, which I have circled in red on the pics attached, it would be really appreciated.

Other gasgets required (as well as on pics attached)

No2 Turbo oil pipe - gasgets: 15471 - 2off (yes I have the number there, but I thought that the parts numbers are usually 10 figure long?)

Thanks very much guys!

Dave

Parts Req1.jpg

parts req2.jpg

Darryl Dave's got a JSpec, it's Darren - (Dash Rendar)'s old car.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I knew that, but after all the work he had done on it I wanted to make sure he hadn't swapped to UK turbo's somewhere along the way :D If you know for sure they're jspec, let me know and I'll post the part numbers.

Thanks Mike, I knew that, but after all the work he had done on it I wanted to make sure he hadn't swapped to UK turbo's somewhere along the way :D If you know for sure they're jspec, let me know and I'll post the part numbers.

I'm as sure as Dave is that they are JSpecs, his are "hybrids". He hasn't changed them from when Darren had it - yet ;)

Mike

All that can be covered in just 4 part numbers. The majority come with the turbocharger gasket kit. The only part I couldn't locate was the gasket for the exhaust bypass pipe, did the jspecs have these :think:

I'm not sure what the subs thing is on it, but wherever you order from should be able to confirm.

1. 17281-46010 - GASKET, EXHAUST GAS CONTROL VALVE

2. 90179-10167 - **std part

3. 04175-46020 - GASKET KIT TURBOCHARGER

04175-46021 (SUBS)

4. 90179-08082 - **std part

Egcv gasket.jpg

Turbo nuts.jpg

Turbocharger gaskets.jpg