The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Club spirt , Going above an beyond. (Gaz1)

The Raven

Ok people you simply have to hear this.

As you can see from my other threads, i was due to pick a car up yesterday for a rather nice price had the money ready and everything. However at 4am the Mrs went into labour. Leaving me stuck, of course driving the 40 minutes to get the car wasnt then an option.

The guy wanted cash and he wanted it on Sat or for the money he was asking he would have sold it in a heart beat. I dont know anyone that would have a clue about looking at a supra and the family wanted to stay for the birth of course.

So while shes packing her bags i made a last ditch effort and PMed Gaz1. He does not live that far from me i felt really bad asking him to help but i didnt know who else to call.

Gaz being the total star he is, not only got hold of the guy for me, left work early, got the money from his bank to pay the guy, but then drove up and picked the car up checking it over while he was there.

I got a text from him last night saying the car is great no problems. I will be heading over to his as soon as baby and mum are home and happy.

Ladys and gents what a legend

Ps Gaz got you a nice prezzie ;)

Car

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=220361362130

Edited by The Raven (see edit history)