The mkiv Supra Owners Club

rare "N/A" item's

Big Ian

Guest dangerousandy
So brakes could be factory fitted then, just need to work out if the gearbox is. It is a a getrag v161- anyone?

Yeah, Im sure it was a factory option on the SZ-R??

Just found this thread and my NA has all of these options:

abs, uk brakes, limited slip diff, 6speed gearbox, black pack (interior plastic rooflining etc) electric folding mirrors.

I kinda thought they were all factory fitted as it is a facelift but could i be wrong?

Mine is the same, I also thought that these were all atandard on a face-lift N/A.

Regards

abs, active spoiler, uk brakes, limited slip diff, 6speed gearbox, black pack (interior plastic rooflining etc) electric folding mirrors

That get you started :)

Mine's got those in bold text. Never realised that the black pack was an option. Nice to have some extras on the car.

abs, active spoiler, uk brakes, limited slip diff, 6speed gearbox, black pack (interior plastic rooflining etc) electric folding mirrors

That get you started :)

I have all those, except the 6-speed:D

O and rear UK's, to be sorted later in the year;)

I do have the yellow Billies already

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Pretty much all the parts considered rare on NA's and rare on TT's. V161's are rare, but they're not a rare part as all the late models had them it was the only option. It's the car itself thats rare, not the parts.

So, in answer to your question, this thread is the same as the other one which was not specifically talking about TT's anyway :rolleyes:

Mine has the LSD, folding mirrors, big brakes, 'black pack' (never knew it was called that!), V161 gearbox, yellow Bilsteins, possibly other stuff.

Just needs a 2JZ-GTE now. :(

But most of that is just a standard late model SZ-R with some common factory options (not knocking the car at all, it's really nice), it's the car itself thats rare, not the stuff on it. Thats the point I was making earlier :D

BTW - black pack? What the heck does that mean? The black carpets and headlining is standard on many cars, it's just not that common on the early jspec cars (which are the common ones on here)