The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap spray Berkshire area?

Amir khan

Hello all

Just need to know if anyone knows or can do a cheap spray job for me.

Dont worry im not going to ruin my supra! Its getting a full respray at the end of the summer in pearl white - the car is silver at the moment.

I just need someone to fit the sideskirts and spray the front bumper rear bumper and side skirts. the bumpers are already fitted.

My budget is between £200-350

Only so i can drive my car over the summer :)

thanks

ok cool, thanks

the cheapest iv got is 300 if i fit the side skirts, but i dont have any experience in fitting side skirts so i need to find someone who will

thanks homer

Are they OEM, original aftermarket, or copy skirts you're fitting? The OEM and always direct bolt on, so very simple. Aftermarket originals tend to be pretty good, but are not easy to get right. Copies can be an absolute nightmare and will need a LOT of preperation. If you're fitting spats, they can be very difficult to get right as the glue bonding agent needs a lot of help during the curing.

Homer, who would you recommend over here then? I got some stone chips and a little scratch at the back I need clearing up on my M3. Had a quote for a couple of hundred from a mobile guy but thiking it' best to take it to a garage so they can make sure paint match is correct under their lights.

In Ireland? Not a clue mate! might be worth asking on the Irish site or PMing one of the active members here (bondango, supramkivcork, Chiefgroover, etc)

Imagination Creations are pretty good. Also, Xquisite are highly regarded.

Personally I'd take a small trip to Millway in Andover, they have impressed me several times.

Also, I know of a guy near Basingstoke that Toyota GT also use, but I don't have his number. If you want it PM me.

:)