The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra still puts a smile on your face.

liam1

Guest dangerousandy

I was at my local Maccy D's drive thru on Friday (during the day) and a gang on kids were looking at the Supra and I could hear them all saying how cool it looked....... put a smile on my face, and theirs when I drove off with the BOV wooshing away!

I spent all day stripping the engine bay down and i loved every minute of it. Its amazing how much satisfaction you can get out of the car without even driving it.

My fingers are killing me now though.

yep..i have spent 3 hours on each front wheel arch on my GTR..cleaning plastics and suspension parts etc....

then i fully cleaned my alloys whilst they were off with the jet wash and wheel clean..

also did my rear arches and alloys they took 1 hour for both sides..

then i changed my oil and filter..and finally fully cleaned the interior..

next week its the showroom glaze polish and shine...reverse camera fitting and tv.dvd uk conversion..

:D

When i was out today, i was behind a new Ford not sure which one (they all look the same to me;)) anyway i noticed that he was deliberately giving it a good squirt in front of me, but he got held up by traffic, however on a decent straight i just went by him and two other cars, followed by a couple more before getting to a small village, with a 30mph limit.

After a Short time i see the same Ford appearers in my mirror, so he must have been really trying to catch up.

This scenario went on until i had nearly reached home, and i was sat at a set of roadworks lights, when i notice hes behind me again.

Well i,m on the hands free to the wife and he gets out of the car and comes up to my window, so i pause the call and hit the button, he's only in his late teens early twenties, and he says is this a Nissan Skyline:giveup: as i'm shaking my head, he then says Toyota Supra, it obviously made a big impression on him:)

I just hope he didn't get too dangerous trying to catch up.

When i was out today, i was behind a new Ford not sure which one (they all look the same to me;)) anyway i noticed that he was deliberately giving it a good squirt in front of me, but he got held up by traffic, however on a decent straight i just went by him and two other cars, followed by a couple more before getting to a small village, with a 30mph limit.

After a Short time i see the same Ford appearers in my mirror, so he must have been really trying to catch up.

This scenario went on until i had nearly reached home, and i was sat at a set of roadworks lights, when i notice hes behind me again.

Well i,m on the hands free to the wife and he gets out of the car and comes up to my window, so i pause the call and hit the button, he's only in his late teens early twenties, and he says is this a Nissan Skyline:giveup: as i'm shaking my head, he then says Toyota Supra, it obviously made a big impression on him:)

I just hope he didn't get too dangerous trying to catch up.

Probably telling all his mates how his new Ford kept up with a supra! lol