The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What rare parts are there on supras?

Scott

I think i know most of the rare parts that come along with supras (getting rarer as time goes on), i was just wondering if there any i haven't heard of.

Black Carpet, Roof lining etc

Leather Recaros

Boot Blinds

Stock Car Mats

Flare

Knee Pad thing

REAS Suspension

Thats all i have off the top of my head. What else is there? I'm thinking of getting a tick sheet lol.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think i know most of the rare parts that come along with supras (getting rarer as time goes on), i was just wondering if there any i haven't heard of.

Leather Recaros

Boot Blinds

Stock Car Mats

Flare

Knee Pad thing

REAS Suspension

Thats all i have off the top of my head. What else is there? I'm thinking of getting a tick sheet lol.

flare is mandatory in every jap car

Leather Recaros

Boot Blinds

Stock Car Mats

Flare

Knee Pad thing

REAS Suspension

Boot blinds aint rare are they?

Stock recaros are rare but you can still get them new i think. and they were in other cars too so still easy to get if you look.

The black carpet and leather/plastic roof lining was a facelift thing. The knee pad thing was on the "racy" version of facelifts? ive only ever seen one or 2. The REAS suspention was also a facelift thing aswell. but its quite rare.

The other other thing you can add is the "wood" or "carbon" dash covers for facelift cars. Im sure there are more.

flare is mandatory in every jap car

Boot blinds aint rare are they?

Stock recaros are rare but you can still get them new i think. and they were in other cars too so still easy to get if you look.

The black carpet and leather/plastic roof lining was a facelift thing. The knee pad thing was on the "racy" version of facelifts? ive only ever seen one or 2. The REAS suspention was also a facelift thing aswell. but its quite rare.

The other other thing you can add is the "wood" or "carbon" dash covers for facelift cars. Im sure there are more.

By rare i mean rare to own. Not rare out of the factory. I'm pretty sure having an original flare is rare? Also the boot blinds are really hard to come accross.

Its like with the MR2, T-Bar bags are rare. T-Bar shades are rare etc etc etc.

I'm not limiting this to factory options, i just mean whats rare to own in the uk :)

Really? I thought it was only white or black that came with that. I know that all facelifts did but i thought it was rare with others.

nope the uk came with a black felt roof lining regardless of colour as my blue one does.

the facelift i had came with a black leather style plastic headlining though.

ive never owned a jspec pre facelift but i always imagined they were the same as the uk spec (the uk being pre facelift)

I've got the black roof lining in mine. I also have the original flare, gonna wait til i finish building the car and when I get to mondello im gonna stop at the end of the main straight and do big smokey donuts while holding it out the window. Then I shall be barred for life and I can go back to spending my money on beer.

Leather Recaros

Boot Blinds

Stock Car Mats

Flare

Knee Pad thing

REAS Suspension

I didn't realise they ever came with leather Recaros?

Genuine TRD rear spoilers?

Yeah the leather recaro's are a very rare factory option.

So UK specs have black felt and facelifts have black "leather".

Must be pre-facelift j-specs that are rare to have it then... like Jamie's. I'm sure it was an expensive factory option.

Here's some rare factory options:

TV

Roof rack

Knee rest

Toyota alu pedals

Footwell light system

Coin tray

Secondary boot carpet

Mud gaurds

Car cover

Gold key

I have footwell lights and a secondary boot carpet !!. How much extra should i add to the price when i sell ?

What about the original polystryrene boot inserts with full tool kit ? I have that also.