The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just said farewell to my supra!

miko_supra

Shippers have just come and put the old gal onto the trailer to go down to Southampton docks. I hope the new owner in Jersey enjoys her as much as i have. It was pretty heart breaking watching her go away. This doesn't mean to say its the end of supra ownership forever but for now im going to try something different!

Shippers have just come and put the old gal onto the trailer to go down to Southampton docks. I hope the new owner in Jersey enjoys her as much as i have. It was pretty heart breaking watching her go away. This doesn't mean to say its the end of supra ownership forever but for now im going to try something different!

don't worry she will be very well looked after!:D

I love my Integra, and I thing I will cry when comes the time to let him go away!

:(

I think im gonna be going for some soft top action with a supercharged s2000

you won’t be disappointed with the s2000, and with a supercharger that will be crazy fast!:eyebrows:

I had a S/C on my Integra once, and I can tell you that animal was fast especially in low end, then vtec kick’s in and looks like a bomb ready to explode up to 8500 rpm!:D

You sold it to a guy in Jersey? Like the U.S.? I hope is has some connections or likes to drive illegally as they cannot be driven legally over there without using loopholes. I already talked to the DOT's #1 registered importer and they say no :p

I am not quite sure what you are going on about but not being able to drive them legally over here is pretty funny.

Considering there are 4 members on this forum that have cars (or will have cars) in Jersey.

I think your DOT #1 guy must be #1 from the bottom of the heap... :p

I am not quite sure what you are going on about but not being able to drive them legally over here is pretty funny.

Considering there are 4 members on this forum that have cars (or will have cars) in Jersey.

He's on about "New Jersey" in New York state. He might not be aware that New Jersey is named after another place, called "Jersey" surprisingly.

I think your DOT #1 guy must be #1 from the bottom of the heap... :p

i thing he is about jersey from US (new jersey)! And not jersey from CH

;)