The mkiv Supra Owners Club

falken v vredies?

supra_si

I didnt like the falkens in the wet they where shocking! Just gone for some Avon ZZ3's will let you know how i get on.

Congratulations. U downgraded and paid more.

Look at the difference between those two tyres. The Faulken is a much more pliable compound, reacting to the heat created better. They also have a very good rain tread design.

Supras + Wet = Fail. Unless u want to go sideways. Avons + Supras + Wet = Mega Fail.

However, saying that. A nice combo is avons up front, faulkens to the rear.

Congratulations. U downgraded and paid more.

Look at the difference between those two tyres. The Faulken is a much more pliable compound, reacting to the heat created better. They also have a very good rain tread design.

Supras + Wet = Fail. Unless u want to go sideways. Avons + Supras + Wet = Mega Fail.

However, saying that. A nice combo is avons up front, faulkens to the rear.

Did you not read what i wrote.

ive tryed the Falkens and didnt like them, In my opinion they where terrible, I read some good reviews on the ZZ3's so giving them a try if they turn out to be bad i will have some fun with them and try another type!

My car doesnt get used in the wet anymore so i have nothing to worry about...

I think you may find them less grippy than the T1r's tbh.

I have t1r's on my gt4 and they are fantastic in all weathers.

Even in the snow and ice i was very impressed. Although 4wd is an advantage to grip i didnt think such grip was possible so must be the tyres.

Cant wait for summer then R888's all round :eyebrows: