The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra vs....

Adzys straight6

Morning All

We all love our supras and wouldnt be on here if they werent our pride and joys, but certian things i read make me realise just how special they are...

We would have paid anything from 2-20k for our cars which undoubtably have amazing performance for the money but when i read this below: knowing the f430 is over 150k! Id pick the supra every time..plus its even better knowing some of of the supras on here would eat the f430... youve gotta love the old sup!!!

The F430 holds a 4.3-litre V-8 that develops 490 bhp at 8,500 rpm and 343 pounds of torque at 5,250 rpm (important detail for the true enthusiast!), with 0-60 mph in 4.0s and a top speed of 200 mph. Let’s just say it’s eye wateringly quick, and the closest any of us are going to get to driving an F1 car on the open road!!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, im with you, i love looking at peoples faces who have really expensive cars and they cant get away. Brill. Long live the supe:respekt::yahoo:

It is funny when driving a supra aerotop in town and the huge amount of attention it gets is unreal.

I recall 2 weeks ago driving it with the roof off in the west end (oxford street) stuck behind a 100k aston martin in traffic. All these tourists got their phones out and took pictures of my car and not the aston :D

The aston got pee'd off methinks and in the end did a u-turn and drove away - :lol:

Love it.

I recall 2 weeks ago driving it with the roof off in the west end (oxford street) stuck behind a 100k aston martin in traffic. All these tourists got their phones out and took pictures of my car and not the aston :D

The aston got pee'd off methinks and in the end did a u-turn and drove away - :lol:

Love it.

Probably thinking look at that nutter driving with the roof off in this weather ;) :D

exactly thats what im talking about...and its funny too...when people see a bright red shiney ferrari cruising through town they often just think....prick...but the supra gets genuine interest...( if u know what i mean)

And if someone mental offered me a f430 id sell it and buy smokey nagasaka's V12 supra!

im in total agreement with you on that, have it, sell it and buy smokeys, or hell with it build my own v12