The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meet - Toby Carvery, Bathgate This Sunday 22nd Feb @ 2PM

tDR

I know it's short notice but meeting up with Dave_SZ-R to give his new Supra a once over playing find the aftermarket parts - anyone fancy joining us?

Will be at the Toby Carvery on the Boghall roundabout, Bathgate at 2PM. Was thinking a late lunch and some cokes in amongst the car chat?

Toby Carvery:

Bathgate Farm

Starlaw Road

Bathgate

EH48 1LQ

Directions:

M8 Jctn 3A following signs towards Bathgate.

Cheers,

Brian.

Yeah great to finally meet some members from here.

And thanks to Brian for taking me for a spin in his, a stunningly quick car that stops pretty quickly too:d

Think I might need to start looking for a TT:d

Yeah, Bri reminded everyone how capable his TT is today I think, brutal accelleration and stopping power, and tons of grip. I will have a 2JZ-GTE!!!

Here are a couple of pics (thank Apple for blessing the IPhone 3G with a 2 Megapixel camera - WHY?!) of our little meet.

Dead keen to get along to some more now!

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Some great looking supras there, who's is the blue one, looks very nice indeed. I am loving the BBS's on the red one too. :thumbs:

Hi marcAB10,

Thanks for the comment on the BBS's, thats mine just got the wheels a few weeks ago and think they really suit the car. Just need to get my OEM sideskirts fitted and get a new front splitter as the car looks crap without one.:)

The blue supra is mustang's new car. Think it was Supra61's before that???

It is very nice indeed:d

Edit: as above, too slow!! Nice to meet u mustang, the car looks stunning!!!

Edited by supraspanner (see edit history)

Who's is the stock gunmetal? Nice choice of colour and stock look :)

Thanks! That's mine - I'm a stock look fan. Bodykits come in and out of fashion but when all's said and done the stock look is timeless IMO :)

The giveaway with mine is when people see it's stock bumper stuffed full of metal in their rear view mirror... usually promptly followed by them moving over! :D

Sorry for giving anyone at the meet GTE lust lol!! I did say are you sure you wanna do this before you came for a ride, thinking it could only make you want more power :eyebrows:

Cheers,

Brian.

Thanks! That's mine - I'm a stock look fan. Bodykits come in and out of fashion but when all's said and done the stock look is timeless IMO :)

The giveaway with mine is when people see it's stock bumper stuffed full of metal in their rear view mirror... usually promptly followed by them moving over! :D

Sorry for giving anyone at the meet GTE lust lol!! I did say are you sure you wanna do this before you came for a ride, thinking it could only make you want more power :eyebrows:

Cheers,

Brian.

Yup i agree, stock is the way to go.

I'd like to come to a meet that your at and have them next to each other, would be some good photo's!

Mustang you were spotted on the way home from crail today :) Think it was just before the forth road bridge i seen you.

Cool, I would have been getting on the forth road bridge about 5.15

It was great to meet more scottish members, supraspanner your BBS alloys looked ace.

Hopefully we can get a big meet organised soon for all the members up here.