The mkiv Supra Owners Club

no electrics

hp006

Major help needed!!!!

I put a new radio in the supe fine, worked as it should no problems.

I then changed the oil filter (big fight) and have lost all electrics, no horn, windows, lights nothing.

Have i knocked something around the oil filter that would cause me to loose all power.

I have used the radio harness so thats fine and its a TT. The battery is fine and fully charged.

Checked the fuses under the hood and the drivers footwell all correct. Is there one big fuse that does the power to the whole car?

Does'nt even try and start.

Have checked that, they are fine, i also just put a battery charger on the car. The charger goes from showing full to low back to full. Never had it do this before. Keeps setting the alarm off as well. The alarm goes on full for 3-4 secs then sounds like it has died then starts the process over again