The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shine Auto carbon rear diffuser group buy

Paul Whiffin

Ok, lets see if we can get 5 people together for this one. This is a Top Secret copy of there carbon rear diffuser. Shine Auto is an American based company producing top notch fibreglass/carbon products, we had one of there full kits on our RX7 and the fit and finish was one of the best I've even seen.

If we have 5 buyers, prices as follows:

1. Carbon diffuser £422.50 each

2. Fibreglass diffuser £344.24 each

3. Carbon vortex generators £120

4. Carbon centre dividers £120

5. Fibreglass vortex generators £60.61

6. Fibreglass centre dividers £60.61

If we have 3 buyer, prices as follows:

1. Carbon diffuser £457.16 each

2. Fibreglass diffuser £378.90 each

3. Carbon vortex generators £120

4. Carbon centre dividers £120

5. Fibreglass vortex generators £60.61

6. Fibreglass centre dividers £60.61

Prices include VAT. At these prices payment must be buy bank transfer or debit card.

Delivery in the UK is extra if required.

Ta

http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/images/stories/gw_images/forum pics/ridox4.jpg

http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/images/stories/gw_images/forum pics/ridox3.jpg

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul

The pics where the diffuser is not fitted to the car seems to show it without the end uprights for want off a better word.

Is this a option as it appears diffrent from the fitted pics

Wayne, the pic with it off the car is just the diffuser, it comes with 2 extra side pieces (not pictured in 4 & 5 but pictured in 1, 2 & 3), these are not to be confused with the side vortex generators. Pics 1, 2 & 3 show everything you get in the basic package. The extra centre divertors are blades that run down the middle (and are not pictured at all). The side vortex generators loop out from the side (and are also not pictured above)

HTH

Wayne, the pic with it off the car is just the diffuser, it comes with 2 extra side pieces (not pictured in 4 & 5 but pictured in 1, 2 & 3), these are not to be confused with the side vortex generators. Pics 1, 2 & 3 show everything you get in the basic package. The extra centre divertors are blades that run down the middle (and are not pictured at all). The side vortex generators loop out from the side (and are also not pictured above)

HTH

Thats cleared it up for me too, thanks. I was under the impression that the middle was all you got in the basic, very interested now you get the sides :)

Ok looking closer just dont think it works for me

Do you have any off the Do luck style diffusers in stock Paul and any better fitted pics i may take one off those

Not in stock, I dont keep any bodykit stuff in stock, we struggle for space as it is! Normally about 5 days delivery time though as they are made in the UK...