The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do you keep a job list for your Supra?

jevansio

I'm not talking about those lists of mods we'd like to do, bodykits, turbo conversions, engine rebuilds etc, I'm talking about those little "todo" lists to remind your what needs doing on the car.

I can't seem to operate without mine, when I'm in/around the car & I see something that annoys me it has to go on my list otherwise it niggles at me, God help me if I forget what I thought of before I write it down.

It's got a couple of small purchases on, breather system etc, but also loads of jobs, re-ducting the FMIC, building a cold air box for the intake, oil/coolant/filter change. It even has wash & valet on, the car is black rotten, it's not like I'm going to forget to do that when the Supe comes out in the summer, but I don't feel right unless I have it on my list.

I've got them all prioitised so I can attack them in a methodical manner :wacko:

Anyone else as obsessive as this about their Supra?

Its all kept in my head, i keep forgetting things and adding things.

All fun though.

See I can't do that, it would drive me up the wall trying to think of the things I need to do, I'd spend all my time just thinking about them to ensure I didn't forget anything

:innocent:

Present company excepted :D

Robs list.

Finish car in September.

Finish car in October

Finish car in November.

Finish car!

Sorry Rob. Just teasing.;)

:rlol:, PS Rob, any uptodate pics of your car on the TE37's, the one in your garage is a little shaky/blury

I can`t do without my list of supra jobs. I give myself a monthly budget, a few nasty or tedious jobs and a treat job, which is either easy to do or something I`ve wanted to do for a while. Needless to say I get alot of teasing from my partner about my precious list:d

Edited by suprasurrey (see edit history)

My current job list:

1. Reassemble TRD Split Rims

2. Get boss welded on intake pipe for better fitment of WI jet

3. Fit diffuser

4. Full exterior wash, interior valet & engine bay polish

5. Oil, filter & coolant change

6. New breather setup / catch tank

7. Reduct FMIC

8. Cold air box for intake

9. Fit Whiffins polished PS tank

10. Fit RLTC

11. Fit carpet material in rear to tidy things up.

12. Refit interior plastic panels