CENTRAL MILTON KEYNES

The Event

GLOW BOWLING / DRINKS / EATS / FUN

http://www.xscape.co.uk/snow/milton-keynes/whats-inside/bowling/

The Plan

MEET AT 1.00PM WETHERSPOONS, MK9 1EA

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubs/pub-details.php?PubNumber=152

2.00PM GLOW BOWLING AT XSCAPE MK9 3XS

http://www.xscape.co.uk/snow/milton-keynes/contact-us/?PHPSESSID=310162c2c5ea57776061e63cfa65beb5

FOLLOWED BY, EATS, DRINKS AND FUN

FOR THOSE BRAVE ENOUGH TO STAY OVER, PARTY UNTIL WE DROP !

THEN (OPTIONAL) COLLAPSE AT THE TRAVELODGE A FEW MINUTES AWAY (CHEAP DEALS AVAILABLE) !

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/hotel_overview.php?hotel_id=54

Why let the blokes have all the fun - lets show em how it should be done :)

Soo :wave:

Can I come

Seriously you wont even know I am there, I will just watch honestly

If you are a girly then you are MORE than welcome

If you are a blokie...there is no way on Gods earth you will just sit and watch us (they always gotta have a say in something! )......and no way you can come :p

Frilly frocks, stilletoes and a bit of lippy as a disguise will not work either sorry !!!

:eyebrows:

Can we at least discuss this, a bit of hot wax, some jimmy 2 shoes, wonder bra abit of ann summers

I think I will look quite dashing...Tra La La Laaaaaaa

See there is no way a man could pass for a woman !!

The hot wax....well bring it if you like but sure you wont like the consequences :eyebrows:

Jimmy 2 ....actually Jimmy choos !! and most women cant afford them and Ann summers well !!!!! Typical bloke stuff. Sure you do look gorgeous when dressed up but you FAILED

:no:

Can we at least discuss this, a bit of hot wax, some jimmy 2 shoes, wonder bra abit of ann summers

I think I will look quite dashing...Tra La La Laaaaaaa

:rlol: jimmy 2's, have you ever bought a pair?

Ann Summers is cheap, come back when you have more class :p

(no offence to those with ann summers, every girl has something from there!) :innocent:

Hot Wax, interesting, can we bring him along Soo so we can do it for him :eyebrows::taped::D

(no offence to those with ann summers, every girl has something from there!) :innocent:

Hot Wax, interesting, can we bring him along Soo so we can do it for him :eyebrows::taped::D

I have some Jimmy 2's , they are next to my Mono Blonics :p

up to you hun...can come to katies its just up the road. We can set off from there......no sweat xx:cool:

Katie's it is then :D xx

Shamless plug

But if anyone fancies sponsoring me to wear my PJ’s to work on Friday 13th For Comic Relief are welcome:help:

Yep with you on the hot wax hun......tempting eh. He could be the entertainment lmao :innocent:

So how much Raspberry vodka will we consume between bowling and going out for the evening :D Just to I know what to bring;)

Vicki x

Good girl ....NOW we are talking lol

Raspberry vodka.......put me down for a bottle lmao !!

Not got the full numbers yet hun......shall i let u know when we have more numbers and you can work out the quantities and how much to cook up lol :party:

Soo x

I might be interested in this.

Can I let you know nearer the time?

Amy

Yes of course......will book the bowling this week for a rough number but if you could let me know by 14th March for definite as I can still cancel a lane if i needed to.

Same goes to everybody.......definites by March 14th Please...!!!

:)

To get you all a bit more enthusiastic ...check out Theatre District Central MIlton Keynes. We could party all night ........fuelled by Raspberry vodka eh Vikki

:party:

We were trying to rally more attendees on the pancake run today. Come you you know you want too;)

OMG I'll have to have early nights for a week if I have to stay out past midnight, but I'm up for it:d:d:d

Vicki x

FFS must remember to log myself in!

We were trying to rally more attendees on the pancake run today. Come you you know you want too;)

OMG I'll have to have early nights for a week if I have to stay out past midnight, but I'm up for it:d:d:d

Vicki x

FFS must remember to log myself in!

You definite then Amy?

shall we pop ya name down?:)

Edited by Soo (see edit history)

:idea: ........then after a few raspberry vodkas imbibed what shall we do?

We can maybe go to restaurant grab a meal, hit a club, or go to a cocktail bar and try some other vodkas out !!: :thumbs:

A couple of ideas below and if the majority agree on one thing then I will give them a call and organise some sort of group area and package for us if the numbers make it worth while.

Lloyds Bar.....its a Wetherspoons that has a DJ on a Saturday night. So ticks all the boxes and we can set up camp here and stay all night.

Opus .....niteclub .....maybe above for food and then on to here

Spice lounge..80s + retro disco ...as above maybe eats then here.

So let me know and I shall make sure we are treated like the Princesses we surely are :thanku:

Come on girlies......I for one am VERY excited about this

:nana:

Soo

:idea: ........then after a few raspberry vodkas imbibed what shall we do?

We can maybe go to restaurant grab a meal, hit a club, or go to a cocktail bar and try some other vodkas out !!: :thumbs:

A couple of ideas below and if the majority agree on one thing then I will give them a call and organise some sort of group area and package for us if the numbers make it worth while.

Lloyds Bar.....its a Wetherspoons that has a DJ on a Saturday night. So ticks all the boxes and we can set up camp here and stay all night.

Opus .....niteclub .....maybe above for food and then on to here

Spice lounge..80s + retro disco ...as above maybe eats then here.

So let me know and I shall make sure we are treated like the Princesses we surely are :thanku:

Come on girlies......I for one am VERY excited about this

:nana:

Soo

I'll go with the lot :D Seriously they all sound good to me so I'll go with the majority!

Vicki x