The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Back in a Supra!!!!

lexsum

well, hello again. been away for a short while but could not fill the supra shaped hole in my life. (tried the wife's TT, also a celica and even a corrado but it was no use.)

so for bottom dollar price, bought my 3rd supra - an N/A with 28k miles warranted - you know it is not as slow as i thought they would be!

only real downside is the colour - silver (but hopefully will be changing that.;))

Hi. What type of Corrado did you have?

I have a VR6 as a third car and think it's fantastic. How do you find it compares to your NA? I also have a Lexus GS300 (similar performance to the NA Supra) and find that the Corrado feels quite alot faster to 100. The handling is insane too, there just seems to be a limitless amount of grip on offer and the feedback from the steering is the best of any road car i've ever driven.

Thanks for the warm welcome back, now to try for a life membership credit/discount. (I resign myself to this car.)

Hi. What type of Corrado did you have?

I have a VR6 as a third car and think it's fantastic. How do you find it compares to your NA? I also have a Lexus GS300 (similar performance to the NA Supra) and find that the Corrado feels quite alot faster to 100. The handling is insane too, there just seems to be a limitless amount of grip on offer and the feedback from the steering is the best of any road car i've ever driven.

it is a VR6, still got it, selling soon. it pulls great - i'd say on a par with the supra at the bottom end of the revs. however the general looks of the car are not for me. - i really only got it as a rear facing child car seat compromise but that has fallen by the way side. (that sounds bad! we are still expecting just muddling through with the cars.) so anyone wanting a 1994 blue vr6 120k - feel free to contact me!

Welcome back Lexsum. :) What's wrong with silver?? You'll appreciate the saving in cleaning gear. :D

just not my cuppa - looking at blacks but which one is best? want a nice liquidy black.

Welcome back lexsum,that a nice low mileage one you have got there!

Any pics?

not yet - the interior and the engine bay are where the low miles shows best (on this car), so will get some this weekend.