The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks to Peter Richards

SteveR

Peter came all the way from windy Wales to visit my Supra and give it a good scrub up inside & out and under the bonnet too.

I usually keep it clean & shiny but after its wintry 250 mile motorway trip to get an new ECU, plus the last miles being along a very muddy lane and 2 months sat on what is pretty much a farm whilst the new ECU was fitted & mapped, it came back looking a bit scruffy (unsurprisingly!).

All better now :cool: Peter has worked wonders especially on the inside which looks & smells like new. I had to quickly put the car away before nipping to fetch Dan from school (and it looked like it would rain), I think Peter took a picture but I'll try and get some tomorrow if it's dry. :thumbs:

Cheers again mate, glad you got home safe and it was nice to meet your wife, I hope she enjoyed the visit to Worcester. :)

very pretty!!

If you're ever around Leicester on a job Pete I'd be interested in a good wash and scrub.

The car that is. :)

I think we would have to organise a whole days worth of work or more for it to be worth his while to come over.

Id be up for it as the car needs a going over professionaly before i sell it.

I think we would have to organise a whole days worth of work or more for it to be worth his while to come over.

Id be up for it as the car needs a going over professionaly before i sell it.

One car is almost a full day's work - Peter spent 5 hours on mine pretty without stopping for a break! :blink:

Peter came all the way from windy Wales to visit my Supra and give it a good scrub up inside & out and under the bonnet too.

I usually keep it clean & shiny but after its wintry 250 mile motorway trip to get an new ECU, plus the last miles being along a very muddy lane and 2 months sat on what is pretty much a farm whilst the new ECU was fitted & mapped, it came back looking a bit scruffy (unsurprisingly!).

Ya lazy f*cker! :p

(Looking good Steve, nice work Peter :thumbs:) )

That car's still in my top 10. Very nice.

A full tart-up with new spoiler(s), front(s), refurbed/replaced skirts & spats, new bonnet & scoop and a respray coming 'soon'(but probably not as soon as I'd like :()

Then it'll be exactly as I want it. Almost. lol ;)

Did you not have the Ridox front on that before? Looking very nice anyway :)

Yeah it did, and I think I'll put one back one when I go for the respray (I may get 2 fronts done, so I've got a 'show' front and a track day front). The original one that was on it got damaged before I bought it so that stock front was put on. :)