The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some nice (and one not so nice) Supras on Autotrader

Tee from China

Looking on Autotrader and there are some nice and one not so nice Supras for sale. The first for £13995 (dropped from £14995 last week) which turns out to be a converted SZ! quoted at 512 bhp! from a NA?? but the next two are genuine TT's and the second one (yellow) has had a lot of money thrown at it and its a VVTi manual with low miles too. The fourth one is a nice colour but still think Veilsides are looking a little dated now and the wheels on this one seem far too wide(on the fronts at least) the fifth one is another nice VVTi - except for the lambo doors that is!

See for yourselves here:-

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/msn/cars_search.jsp?modelexact=1&partner=msn&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=TOYOTA&model=SUPRA&variant=&keywords=&min_pr=75&max_pr=0&mileage=0&agerange=0&photo=1&postcode=sy25bb&miles=1500&max_records=50&source=0&sort=5&ukcarsearch_full=FIND+IT+NOW!

Edited by Tee from China (see edit history)

The yellow one looks like he's found the worst components of various bodykits and tried to make something of it. Looks terrible, especially that silly Veilside bootlid.

OK, maybe the Veilside tailgate may not be to everyones taste but the other bits seem to be popular as lots of folks have them,I think they go together well but personally speaking the colour is the thing that would put me off - the rest I could live with. Each to their own and better value than the over priced turbo'd SZ:taped:

Edited by Tee from China (see edit history)

A 98/99 vvti manual in RSP overpriced at 12k?

A bit puzzled as to why someone would put the old style indicators on.

The wheels are just wrong

Good price surely?

Yeah, bit strange and would have good lamps already!

Bet you'd have fun in the wet with those wheels and tyres plus I think they would be a failure on an MOT?