The mkiv Supra Owners Club

There back, Heater control bezels sets and Radiator plates!

M4RK RZ

Hello all,

Its nice to be back after a break, been looking forward to the summer ariving (he says looking out at the snow :rolleyes: ) and ive been fixing the Supra ready for it.

As I spent more time on the car I realised that I was lacking on the car part front for you guys/gals, so I have run another batch of the Heater control bezels + Radiator cover plates!! :innocent:

YEA ! lol it took a while but I now have them avalible, ready to post out for you. BUT again I am not a business so I have a limited number available .

you can find the main advert here on the forum's FOR SALE page (CLICKY CLICKY ON LINK BELOW)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=2276130#post2276130 All the pics etc.. are here and as you will notice I have kept the prices very low again , well.... you gotta stick together on the forum! thats what its all about ;)

Here is a taster:

attachment.php?attachmentid=81056&d=1219825268

attachment.php?attachmentid=63961&d=1189523909

eyes tired . . . off to bed !

M4RK RZ

Edited by M4RK RZ (see edit history)

great responce already ! thanks guys - I will be packaging items tonight .

ALSO:

I have had a few requests for a FMIC (the area from the rad to the bumper) cover plate with access to the filller bottle. This is something I can do for you guys, I already have the design. It will be in the same finish, matching the rad plate etc..

Who would be interested? I can beet the quality and price of others easily.

1. Steady (I know you dont mind buddy ;)

Thanks

Mark.

great responce already ! thanks guys - I will be packaging items tonight .

ALSO:

I have had a few requests for a FMIC (the area from the rad to the bumper) cover plate with access to the filller bottle. This is something I can do for you guys, I already have the design. It will be in the same finish, matching the rad plate etc..

Who would be interested? I can beet the quality and price of others easily.

1. Steady (I know you dont mind buddy ;)

Thanks

Mark.

Yeah you know I want one, lol!

Posted first batch this morning first class guys.

Thats everyone who has paid so far :)

Rad plates you can expect a tube arriving/ Other items in a small card packet, Instructions included.

I still have items available so please pm me for details etc ;) left overs will be going onto EBAY for a higher price.

Mark.