The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nothampton Mini meet

couv3z

How about it boys, and girls?

Now knowing our track record with meets i suggest we aim for a meet mid march? maybe the second weekend 15th(i think thats the right date)

up/open to anything

stick with wellingborugh AMF bowling/carpet world car park as the 1st meeting spot as its is central for most people then can move on to where ever.....

i'll wait for tony/tracie lou to see if that a good weekend or not :)

Edited by couv3z
spelling...again (see edit history)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st post amended slightly

ow! steve sorry i didn't txt over the weekend i made the asumption you probably weren't going to fit the I/C

No problem mate. I did get it all done in the garage. Bit of a squeeze but all in. Fitted the Bosch pump tonight and it runs again. Just need to go for a test drive to make sure all the i/c pipes are ok before putting the undertray back on. Hopefully do that saturday.

Just text us when you wanna come over. :)

this isnt tomorrow is it :p

no silly!!! tomorrow is the rsr meet!!

subscribed.... might be able to get along to this.

I'll see if Ben's free as well :)

cool be nice to have a good look at some race spec cars, and ask you questions you never heard before ever...;)

i would imagine there will be the followin as def...

1.couv3z

2.Guigsy

3.Smarty

4.fizzle

5.supra size me

and by the looks there could be a few more :)

what would everyone think to having a meal somewhere?? just a thought mind as this will be around dinner time

Edited by couv3z (see edit history)