The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NEMS 09, are we going?

kslb

North East Motor Show 09

The North East Motor Show will take place on the 31st May 2009 at the AECC Aberdeen

We have a club stand organised and currently have 16 spaces for display cars but we should get as many as possible to come along in addition to this if we can.

Looks like it should be a good one.

http://northeastmotorshow.com/homepage.html

Edited by kslb
update on spaces available (see edit history)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. KSLB

2. marcAB10

3. Monsween (if onshore)

4. Eve

I can't remember who our events organiser is but if we get enough names I am happy to organise a club stand and investigate a bit further if needs be. I know Marc is happy to do this also, so as long as we get a few names down we should be able to make it a good meet and as we have enough notice we should be able to organise a few banners ect and put a good show in for the club. If it is outside I have a small Marque (sp) as well.

Right then, have spoken to them again and although there is still no conformation on prices they have said we will be restricted to 10 cars on display but as this is an outdoor event and next to the car park this should not discourage any additional members from attending. What they have said is can we select the best ten cars that will be attending to represent the club on the clubstand. I would imagine that will probably be about the number of cars on the day anyway and if it is close we can try and squeeze in the extras. If we do have significantly more attend then we can just group the additional cars together in the carpark.

they are trying to ensure the cars on display are the best the clubs have to offer so it should make for a good walk around. I will let you all know about the show'n'shine as the info becomes available.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Keith

It will be a top day I am sure

NEMS 09 team have emailed again and said the entry price will be around £10 per person but the owners/drivers of the 10 display cars would get free entry. We should also look at entering the competitions as well.

We should try and put the best 10 in that we can get to attend so if anyone has any ideas as to who in the region has a Supra that would stand a chance in any of the cattegories then make sure they are aware of this thread.

Edited by kslb (see edit history)

I don't see there being more than 10 on the day anyway although I could be suprised, what I meant was lets get as many as we can on the day and do our best to encourage as many as possible so we can put in the best representation of the club that we can. I do not mind if my supe sits in the carpark and I am sure Eve wouldn't mind either as long as we get the best ten we can on the show stand and as many additional ones as possible in the carpark. If we get considerably more interest I can push for more spaces as well. It would just be nice if we could get something with good numbers attending this side of the wall. I would love to get 50 supes there and pale the other clubs into insignificance.

1. KSLB

2. marcAB10

3. Monsween (if onshore)

4. Eve

5. mustang

6. renegade

7. Aldo87

8. Greenauto

9. L18msy

10. Stu306

11. TTRickeh

12. JamesS

I'll throw my name into the hat as well. Long time to go, there could be a few more than the 10 needed for the stand!