The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another Scum Attack!

Tricky-Ricky

Was woken by a call from my neighbour apposite this morning, telling me that some low life scum has put a line of black spray paint along the side of my Supra:( getting just a bit pissed off now:aggress: after the bus hitting it followed by the egging that chipped the paint.

I have been through the CCTV tape but i'm guessing it was done just before i rewound the tape:( need to use two tapes and check the car every night now.

Got some feelers out, as my daughter knows some of the local car nuts, and they probably know of the jealous scrotes that would do this sort of thing, looks like it was done form a car.

If i find them, lets just say they wont be spray painting again!

The Police =(chocolate teapot) have been informed:rolleyes:

Oh! an i have managed to get it off with some rubbing compound:)

Edited by Tricky-Ricky (see edit history)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of period is your CCTV recording over before you erase the data? Is it just going on to a long play VHS tape?

Unfortunately yes, LP VHS = 8 hours, rewound it about 1.30am just before i went to bed, can't really afford to invest in anything more elaborate at the moment:( not entirely sure that if i did it would be a great improvement?

My god i can't believe someone would do that . i mean that took like a minute to make that mess and they probably laughed and went off then. What ididots!! Have people nothing better to do??

sounds like some jelous chavvy idiots mate. saw about 6 chavs draw a dong on my supe in the snow, ran out an had a word an they ran off. probably be back knowing ppl like that, but thats y they do it, luckily it just rubbed off :)

Unfortunately yes, LP VHS = 8 hours, rewound it about 1.30am just before i went to bed, can't really afford to invest in anything more elaborate at the moment:( not entirely sure that if i did it would be a great improvement?

What about the TDK HS300 tapes? 5 hours on normal play so potentially a bit more than you have now on LP depending on your hardware.