The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Whifbitz Front fitted

ben1985

Just had a Whifbitz front fitted to my car by ToyotaGT. I think they did a fantastic job and am happy with the final look.

I need to get some clear indicators and facelift headlights to finish the front.

Has anyone got any thoughts on the best place to fit the front number plate?

Cheers,

Ben

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

ive got that front on mine mate have a look in my garage for plate position! best front imo, much better than the usual do-luck that everyone goes for ;)

For some reason your bumper has different size indicator holes than mine and therefore has non standard size indicators and to be honest i think youll struggle to find clear indicators that size!

Edited by broomie (see edit history)

Not a fan of that front at all mate

I can see where you are coming from. If one must go for an aftermarket bumper, then that particular one in my opinion works well with dark colours, ideally with Black, perhaps with Gunmetal too.

not a fan of the mesh....would improve if it were black - maybe.

Job looks good though; What matters is that the owner like it.

imi

Just had a Whifbitz front fitted to my car by ToyotaGT. I think they did a fantastic job and am happy with the final look.

Cheers,

Ben

Hey - they should have been repairing MY car! ;)

Pretty much what everyone else has said - get rid of the mesh, and replace it with black mesh...