The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Head Light

Guest Furqan

Hello I am looking for Uk headlight (glass) can somebody give me part numbers please and also I called for toyota to give price and he said to me it is £305 for pair but I search here and it show price is around £240? Can somebody please help thank you

• 2 months later...

yes it is £305 if you have look £240 is what a few people paid a few years ago. Its been getting more dearer each year. Like James says he paid £280 a year ago.

I got mine today! Woohoo hopefully fit them over the weekend!

its £304 delivered for the UK Spec Headlights from Steve Manley. Iv just bought and fitted a set.

Dont think they come cheaper than that, well new anyway.

You should have given me a shout mate. I know a parts manager that has beaten Steve's prices hands down on everything i have bought. I put JamesyW onto him as well and he just got facelift rears for £10 less than steve could, not including postage.

Saying that, after fobbing me off for a lousy fiver i would have probably told you where to go :p :D

You should have given me a shout mate. I know a parts manager that has beaten Steve's prices hands down on everything i have bought. I put JamesyW onto him as well and he just got facelift rears for £10 less than steve could, not including postage.

Saying that, after fobbing me off for a lousy fiver i would have probably told you where to go :p :D

he he, i'll keep that in mind dude for next time, tell you what since you didnt get the lights i'll buy you a pint at the next meet. :D

he he, i'll keep that in mind dude for next time, tell you what since you didnt get the lights i'll buy you a pint at the next meet. :D

Definitely :D

It would be good to compare lots of different prices. I sat and haggled with him when i was after my scoop. I told him i could get him lots of sales if the discount was good. I checked the scoop price with Steve and it was £20 more. Never looked back since.