The mkiv Supra Owners Club

IKEYA FORMULA Roll Center Adjuster Pillow Lower Arms

Jellybean

does'nt seem anyones going to stick their neck out here mate, why not contact the manufacturer direct (if anyone speaky engrish)

I will play the waiting game :sly:

Only reservation I also have about Ikyea Suspension is future support if anything need to be replaced down the line, at least Toyota is more stable with regards availability of parts

I'm approaching the Ikeya suspension with some sceptisism. To coin a phrase I've used before, the opportunity to feck it up will be massive, and there is only a small window for actually making an improvement.

What would you actually aim to achieve by fitting the set-up? Less camber change with bump? More? What about roll centre? Do you want to reduce it or increase it? What you do with that has an effect on the camber change, but likewise it has an effect on the jacking forces that get put into the car. Reducing one increases the other. What about bump steer? Or camber change with steer?

It's probably fine if you spend large amounts of time designing or developing suspension systems, or if you have your own race circuit so you can test various set-up's, however I should imagine 99% of the people who will fit it don't and won't do either.

I'm approaching the Ikeya suspension with some sceptisism. To coin a phrase I've used before, the opportunity to feck it up will be massive, and there is only a small window for actually making an improvement.

What would you actually aim to achieve by fitting the set-up? Less camber change with bump? More? What about roll centre? Do you want to reduce it or increase it? What you do with that has an effect on the camber change, but likewise it has an effect on the jacking forces that get put into the car. Reducing one increases the other. What about bump steer? Or camber change with steer?

It's probably fine if you spend large amounts of time designing or developing suspension systems, or if you have your own race circuit so you can test various set-up's, however I should imagine 99% of the people who will fit it don't and won't do either.

It all spans from Chris Wilsons comments, since he is a suspension expert taught it is a validate option to think about

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=174893