The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Long day but picked up my new Supra

tooquicktostop

First of all many thanks to Ed (Bondinho) for picking me up from the station

Secondly thanks again to Ed for a full description in the sales PM message which upon arrival gave no surprises at all, everything as described ;)

Took the train to London this morning then a further train to Bristol to look at this car, a good honest NA Manual and something to keep my craving for Supras at bay for a while, came with a full service history including from Japan and all kept in a tidy file, again one of the reasons I like to buy from an owners club

The car as I got it home, did not miss a beat on the way back to London :)

Nice history file

Then I chicked a bucket of water over it and gave the headlights a quick first T Cut before the light faded, oh and added the all important MKIV stickers !:D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom, there will be some subtle work to follow, just want to take my time with this one, will fit UK brakes, a lighter bonnet, new exhaust, replace the seats and have a geo set up

Wheels need a refurb but no rush

I think taking your time would probably be a good option :D

I hope that line doesnt look like an insult now your're n/a ;)

Tom, there will be some subtle work to follow, just want to take my time with this one, will fit UK brakes, a lighter bonnet, new exhaust, replace the seats and have a geo set up

Wheels need a refurb but no rush

Is there anywhere around the essex area that is good for the geo setup, Just lowered mine on the shock's i got from you a while back, So i could use a re-set on the current set up incase. Would be good if there was a place that we could gather a few supras and possibly get a group discount. Crazy idea maybe ???