The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why can't people get their act together?

DAT Inter

Pet hate. Traders/Seller that cant get their shit together and know what they are supposed to be selling. :(

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/557833.htm

Thats the car in question.

Now correct me if im wrong, a Junzai Kit? WTF?!

To me it looks like a Top Secret front bumper, Veilside Skirts, Veilside/OEM rear spats?

Is it really that difficult to get that right. Makes them look like pillocks. :tongue:

"Vine place" have been flogging their over priced, mis-advertised supra's for at least 6 years, probably more. They really have no clue at all about the cars and the ad is a sadly common example. Many cars they advertise are not actually in stock, purchased, or even for sale.

A friend of mine bought a Honda Integra from them. Although it was a little overpriced, it was an extremely tidy car. The gearbox went a couple of months after he bought it, and they sorted it out on the warranty they supplied with the car with no fuss.

He crashed it about a month later :(

I know a few people who have bought cars from Vine Place, I knew them when they were located in Chilton, I personally would never buy a car from them.

My car was imported from Vine Cars originally and has been the perfect supra for the last six years.

I guess even bad companies are bound to get some good cars now and again.

Carl

Now correct me if im wrong, a Junzai Kit? WTF?!

To me it looks like a Top Secret front bumper, Veilside Skirts, Veilside/OEM rear spats?

Is it really that difficult to get that right. Makes them look like pillocks. :tongue:

Actually, having a rant before checking the facts makes you look like a pillock :p

http://www.madmotors.co.uk/catalog/junzai-toyota-supra-rage-full-body-p-16375.html

bought my supra from them bout 6 months ago and was in mint condition, needed a new battery but was sorted out as soon as i took them car up to them to have a look!

service was really good when i bought the car!

and that white N/A was there when i bought mine and really was a beautiful lookin car, i would have bought that one if it was a TT

Actually, having a rant before checking the facts makes you look like a pillock :p

http://www.madmotors.co.uk/catalog/junzai-toyota-supra-rage-full-body-p-16375.html

Fair game. Never heard of it. Hell i could put togther a bomex front bumper, blitz skirts and oem spats and call it the Super Dooper Shit Kicker Kit. Does divert from the fact that thats just pulling something from thin air.