The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yet another noob!

Guest matthew

Guest matthew

Hi, I hope this is a friendly forum im posting on? obviously dont know anyone here and im just looking for some advice really? Im looking at buying a supra, to start off im looking at a manual non turbo, There is one listed on ebay for £3195, does anyone fancy telling me what they think? and as honest as possibe if thats ok? maybe some of you may know the car allready?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=270340947030

Hope that post was ok for everyone, and that i dont get shouted at for posting in wrong places etc lol.

Thanks very much

Matt

Welcome aboard, well done with the username too, shocked that hasn't been grabbed already after all these years.

A quick glance at the car doesn't show anything too scary, boot and interior looks a bit grotty and the engine rebuild is a bit of a shocker, a bit unheard of at that mileage really - possibly a sign of neglect that might affect other areas of the car?

There are a few members here selling, might be worth a look over those cars, on the whole it means you're getting one from an enthusiast and you can look over the history of their posts on here too.

There are some good FAQs and guides on here, have a look over those too.

Have fun looking, take your time and buy with your head.

Guest matthew

I completely new to supras, I have no idea what im looking at really? Ive just sold my calibra turbo to get one, I dont have a massive budget to spend, the sort of figure in the ebay add i posted is about what i want to spend? Just seemed that that one looked very clean for the money, Ive looked at a few that are in a right mess for the same kind of money, I will have a read through your guides etc on here, thanks very much for the advice! much appriciated!

Matt

Welcome, I am fairly new here as well. It takes a bit of getting into just because the forum is HUGE but you will find all the help and advise you need here. Just remember to try the search button first and that will give you a head start on most things if you don't know about the cars.

Have fun