The mkiv Supra Owners Club

well i have a busy day tomorrow

supra matt

Going to be a long day and as its so cold and icy out there i though i would lock myself away in my workshop and do a fue bits to the car :D.

Job's to do

1) fit new bl -Michel land auto box

2) fit auto trans temp gauge

3) fit power steering cooler

4) fit new pi 3200 stall.

His a fue pics of the goods

imageimage.

Is that axle stand on the right in the greatest of positions...? Looks to me it may be putting a lot or strain on its edges and could slip, wouldn't want it falling on you specially as you no doubt be putting a bit of force wiggling an autobox around under there...!

Is that axle stand on the right in the greatest of positions...? Looks to me it may be putting a lot or strain on its edges and could slip, wouldn't want it falling on you specially as you no doubt be putting a bit of force wiggling an autobox around under there...!

I agree, my supra bent one once

Nice one Matt pleased its ok for you :) Im running the same as you mate a PI3200. Show it some boost and report back :cool::D

On way home tonight i thought i would give it a bit of stick live down a nice b road so i'm doing about 45 to 50 and floor it :eyebrows: car kicks down a gear and lights the rear wheels up:blink: so decide this is going to end in tears and back off and bimbile home just ordered some 888's Hope these help lol.

Please its working well Matt :) You're right though it can be a bit of a hand full in a single auto :blink: mine would light the tyres up at 60 on a dry road :innocent: Must say though that was before the I got the eagle F1's its much better now! Just have to let the power in slowly. What ecu are you using? Just Ryan with my AEM managed to set the kick down point which made it easier and stopped it firing down a load of gears and lighting up the rears.

How does it shift? is it quite firm? and clunks between changes? my BL use to do that. Just wondering if the parts Michel has fitted i.e. uprated belts, plates etc has changed the way it drives?

Cheers Rob

Looking forward to getting mine back soon :)

PS were does the Autobox temp sensor fit in?

Hi mate i give the car a good boot full last night running low boost 1.2 bar and my temps got a bit hot 250 deg F . so i need to look at fitting another cooler. The change is firm but it dose clonk some times .

I was running an aem on the stock box but did not like the way it controlled it so changed to an emu .

I put my temp sensor in the hot side of the box ill take a pic and post it up latter .